Taylor Urns wants you to shop with confidence. If any item you purchase from us doesn’t meet your expectations, send it back within 30 days - we'll issue a full refund of the original purchase price (minus shipping charges) via the same payment method you used originally. There may be a re-stocking charge on some item.
Returning an Item Purchased
- You are responsible for return shipping charges. Taylor Urns is not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping (please use a carrier that provides tracking and/or delivery confirmation).
- If you paid by Credit Card, credit will be applied to the card used to place the original order. Please allow one billing cycle to see the refund on your statement or online banking.
- If you paid by check or money order, please allow 2 weeks after the return is processed to receive a refund check in the mail.
- If you paid by PayPal, Taylor Urns will issue a refund to your PayPal account. Please allow 7-10 business days.
My order was damaged in shipment.
All items that are shipped out from Taylor Urns are in new, unused condition. If a package is delivered to you in damaged condition, you have the option of refusing delivery of a package with obvious damage. If you do receive a damaged package, please contact Taylor Urns immediately. We will contact the Delivery Company and file a damage claim. Do save all boxes and packing material for inspection by the freight carrier. Once a damage claim is made and accepted with the carrier, a claim number is generated and the shipping company will contact Taylor Urns regarding a refund/compensation. At that time Taylor Urns will work on re-processing the order for the lost or damaged items.
Please call us when you need assistance in resolving a damage claim. We want this to be as painless as possible. These situations do happen and we are experienced in resolving damage claims.
Received the wrong item?
Please call us immediately regarding any mistakes on your order. Once notified, we will issue a ‘return authorization number’. We need to hear about problems within seven days of order receipt. Refunds will not include shipping costs.
You gave us a correct model name and we made a mistake:
- If an item is missing, make sure and finish checking your order before calling. Inspect packing materials carefully for all items.
- Let us know which item(s) you received incorrectly or were missing. We will go over the situation with you.
- We will find the simplest, fastest way to resolve our mistake. We will reimburse return ground freight on any mis-shipped items the fault of Taylor Urns. No returns on urns that have had ashes placed in them.
You placed your order, or gave us on the phone, an incorrect part number(s), or perhaps you just decided it wasn’t what you wanted:
- Call us up. Let us know the model name in question.
- Urns must be shipped back in original packaging. No returns on urns that have been used (ashes placed in the urn and removed) or an urn that has been ‘personalized’ with engraving.
- We will issue credit for the item(s) being returned. We do not refund the original shipping charges.
- You are responsible for paying return freight on returns that are not the fault of Taylor Urns.
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
If you are not completely satisfied with the items you have purchased from Taylor Urns, simply give us a call. Let’s talk about it. Maybe we can help with a problem. Or if there is a need for return, let us know which item(s) you would like to return.
How do I check the status of my order?
Call our customer service department at 800-987-6390 Monday thru Friday during normal business hours.
How do I make a change to my order?
As orders are processed very quickly, making a change to your order cannot be guaranteed. Please call our Customer Service Dept. at 800-987-6390 if you need to change or cancel your order.
How do I place an order?
Taylor Urns has several methods for you to place an order with us. Make sure to record your order number. This will help you in tracking your order.
Internet Web Site - We are open 24 hours a day for you. You will receive an email confirmation shortly after placing your order. Please review it and verify that your order is correct. If any changes are required, please call our Customer Service Dept. at 800-987-6390. Orders process quickly and at times it may be too late to make any changes.
Phone-In - Call us at 800-987-6390 to speak with us directly.
What payment methods do you accept?.
Credit Card - We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
PayPal – Taylor Urns accepts PayPal. Pay with your PayPal account balance, linked checking or credit card.
Check or Money Order - Payment can be made by check or Money Order in US funds only. Please allow an additional 10 days for personal checks to process. Sorry, we do no handle COD orders.
International Wire Transfer – Please contact Taylor Urns direct for further information on this payment method.
When will my credit card be charged?
If you pay using a credit or debit card, we will not charge any amount to your credit card until the item ships. If you pay using PayPal, PayPal will send the amount you authorize to Taylor Urns immediately, in advance of the shipment of the order.
You can cancel an order at any time prior to shipment, at no cost to you, by calling our Customer Service Dept. at 800-987-6390 or by sending us an email at email@example.com.